A blog about my studio projects in the final year of the BA Graphic and Media Design course at the London College of Communication
Tuesday, 17 November 2009
Self-Initiated Project
I'm very excited about this, as I know have a real, live project to work on as my self-initiated project. The brief is to redesign a website for Michael J. McEvoy (www.michaeljmcevoy.com). So far, I've been sent some graphics and have looked at his web presence. I have also suggested that we work on his logo to try and echo his music in it and then we can apply that to the rest of his graphics. The next step is to meet him at the end of this week to agree on the brief and then I'll be off doing some research and starting to develop some ideas. Very exciting indeed!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment