Monday, 16 November 2009

European Space Agency Project







The project is very straightforward: it's simply a redesign of an existing brochure by the European Space Agency. I started out by looking at different graphics that I thought could express the idea of 'space' and astronomy. I then looked at typefaces that could express that too and decided to use Gridnik as its form gives an idea of futurism and technology. The format I chose is a booklet (17 x 21 cm) as the function of this object is to inform a wide audience about the European Space Agency and its programmes and should be something easy to carry and read. After having done a first layout of the information and juxtaposed some images, I now need to start experimenting with different forms, shapes and colours to give the brochure a fresh, new, interesting look to the old one.

No comments:

Post a Comment