Monday, 16 November 2009

Metrology Project

On the 30th October I discussed my initial idea of exploring the relationship between the metric system and music during my tutorial and the response I got was that most projects that tried to explore that relationship before have gone wrong. It was said that if I wanted to do that, I should extend this into a self-initiated project. That is something that interests me, but I wouldn't like to waste all the research and time that I've put into this project already and so I now need to decide on a different route to take the project further. One option was to explore the 'confusion' that exists in the UK by having two different measurement systems in place. In terms of the metric system, that would be the route that would most interest me to explore, but I will have to work on my choice of format as I wouldn't like to produce another booklet because I am already doing that for another project. I am going to have to spend some more time to develop this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment