A blog about my studio projects in the final year of the BA Graphic and Media Design course at the London College of Communication
Friday, 9 October 2009
Kickoff
Today we had our first session with the tutors in the Information Design pathway. In the morning session we received 4 briefs that we can choose from. A few more will be given to us after Christmas. From the 4 briefs we got today I really liked the first 2 ones: one called "Metrology" which is all about the metrics system, and another about the European Space Agency (ESA). The later one being a re-design for print of an existing online brochure. We were also told to start thinking about a self-initiated project, which we'll need to present a brief to be approved soon. I am very excited about all these projects and I am eager to get straight into them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment